Hours: Full-Time: 40 Hours Per Week (Specific Hours Vary By Location/Day of the Week) Part-Time: 20-24 Hours Per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-20
Compensation: Salary will be discussed during the interview process
Health | HSA | Dental | Vision | 403b | FSA | Long Term and Short Term Disability | Life Insurance | PTO | Malpractice Coverage
Additional Information: Centerpoint Health is an FQHC that due to continuing growth and expansion is seeking a MED-PED Physician to join their team.
- Seeking a knowledgeable and compassionate physician who is seasoned in the care and well-being of children and adults.
- Candidates should embody exceptional interpersonal skills, professionalism, and adaptability with a strong desire to work as part of a team.
- Centerpoint Health is serious about an integrative approach to taking care of patients by working collaboratively with various services including dental, behavioral health, clinical pharmacy, and ob/gyn services.
- Will provide shared oversight of our nurse practitioners.
- Shifts could be at either the Middletown and/or Franklin clinics (10 minutes apart).
- No pending or previous disciplinary action from any state licensing entity.
- Current Unrestricted DEA
- Current CPR Certification
- The provider must have pediatric experience and be willing to see all ages from birth to death.