Hours: Flexible 4 Day Work Week no Weekends | Walk-in | Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 7 PM, Friday 8 AM - 6 PM, Saturday & Sunday 8 AM - 1 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-25
Call Schedule: 1:6 | Rotated 5 Days
Relocation Assistance Available
- $250,000 - $300,000 Potential After 2-3 Years
- Guaranteed First Year
- Relocation Reimbursement $7,000 - $10,000
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- PTO Negotiable at 6 Weeks
- Option to be a partner after 1 year
- Shifts available at Williamson Medical Center for additional income
- The physician will be joining 10 nurse practitioners who work weekends and after hours (5 pm) and 5 Med/Peds physicians.
- EMR: aPrima
- With a Rank Score of 0.941, WCS is the highest-ranked district in Tennessee and ranks fourth in the nation (compared with other public school districts with more than 10,000 students and first in the nation compared with districts with more than 20,000 students).