• Great benefits including 10% retirement match.
• "Great Colleges to Work For" recognition from The Chronicle.
• "Top Workplace" by The Des Moines Register.
• World class research with high quality laboratories.
• Inclusive culture.
• State-of-the-art facilities and support.
• Strong shared governance.
• Top rated city with great housing and a low cost of living.
Established in 1898, Des Moines University is a health sciences university with an inclusive culture of strong shared governance and community involvement. Des Moines University offers eight graduate programs in its three colleges and state-of-the-art facilities where faculty and staff have exceptional opportunities to learn and collaborate.
Our mission is to improve lives in our global community by educating diverse groups of highly competent and compassionate health professionals. We offer excellent benefits and perks and are located in one of the most highly rated cities in the U.S. for cost of living and families.