$230K Guaranteed First Year | Base Salary $215K plus $15K Patient Satisfaction Bonus | $10K Commitment Bonus | $30K Bonus Paid $10K for 3 Years | Up to $10K Relocation Reimbursement with Receipts | Loan Repayment Available
Hours: Per Diem | 4 or 5 Day Work Week Working 10 or 8 Hour Shifts | Early or Late Start Available | 36 Hours Patient Time 4 Hours Administrative Time
Average patients seen: 15-20
Call Schedule: Phone Only 1:6 | Weekends Rotated
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $230K Guaranteed First Year | Base Salary $215K plus $15K Patient Satisfaction Bonus | $10K Commitment Bonus | $30K Bonus Paid $10K for 3 Years | Up to $10K Relocation Reimbursement with Receipts | Loan Repayment Available
Benefits: Employer Paid Health/Dental/Vision | 403b | CME | DEA | Paid License | Malpractice | Group Life | Disability Insurance | HSA | HRA | Professional Membership Dues
- Spanish or Russian is a plus.
- Multiple opportunities in Central New York, specific locations will be discussed with the recruiter directly.
- EMR: MedEt
- As a 25-bed critical access hospital and a cornerstone of primary and specialty care in the region, Community Memorial Hospital is a safety net for the people of Central New York.
- Community Memorial Hospital serves a population of 45,000 people in 27 communities throughout Madison and surrounding counties.
- Named 'One of America's Friendliest Towns' by Forbes magazine, Hamilton is perhaps best known as the location of prestigious Colgate University.
- The historic Hamilton Village Green is full of local eateries, craft breweries, and merchants, as well as festivals and celebrations.