LCSW/LPC - $57,588 - 69,105/Salary - Fully Licensed candidates are eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
LSW/LPCC - $21.79 - 26.14/Hourly
- Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment: full-time employees contribute only 1% of their earnings for their own health coverage and no more than 4% of their earnings for coverage of eligible dependents. We're proud to offer same- and opposite-sex domestic partner coverage;
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending/dependent care/public transit accounts;
- Free basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage;
- Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to 5% of earnings;
- Extensive paid time-off, including 8 holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and three weeks of vacation for new full-time employees in their first full year.
- Master of Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related degree preferred.
- Licensure as a LCSW/LPC or in the process of working towards licensure required. If not licensed, must already be registered with DORA as a candidate for licensure (i.e. LSW, LPCC) and within 6 months of obtaining LCSW or LPC license.
- One year of experience serving people who are homeless and/or impoverished and who experience behavioral health challenges preferred.
- Clinical experience interacting with clients in integrated health care, mental health care, or substance use treatment settings preferred.