Qualified candidates are eligible for the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program. Licensed health care providers may earn funds toward student loans in exchange for a two-year commitment at an NHSC-approved site through this program.
- Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment: full-time employees contribute only 1% of their earnings for their own health coverage and no more than 4% of their earnings for coverage of eligible dependents. We're proud to offer same- and opposite-sex domestic partner coverage;
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending/dependent care/public transit accounts;
- Free basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage;
- Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to 5% of earnings;
- Extensive paid time-off, including 8 holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and three weeks of vacation for new full-time employees in their first full year.
Additional Information: Qualifications Summary:
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or similar field; licensed LCSW or LPC strongly preferred. If not licensed, must already be registered with DORA as a candidate for licensure (i.e. LSW, LPCC) and within 6 months of obtaining LCSW or LPC license.
- Experience and interest working with disenfranchised persons.