Hours: Monday - Friday (No Weekends) | Office Hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM, except Wednesdays which are 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies Day-to-Day Based On Volume & Staffing at Specific Location
Call Schedule: No Call
- LCSW/LPC - $57,588 - 69,105/Salary
- LSW/LPCC - $21.79 - 26.14/Hourly
- Fully Licensed candidates are eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment: full-time employees contribute only 1% of their earnings for their own health coverage and no more than 4% of their earnings for coverage of eligible dependents. We're proud to offer same- and opposite-sex domestic partner coverage;
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending/dependent care/public transit accounts; Free basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage;
- Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to 5% of earnings;
- Extensive paid time-off, including 8 holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and three weeks of vacation for new full-time employees in their first full year.
Qualified candidates are eligible for the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program. Licensed health care providers may earn funds toward student loans in exchange for a two-year commitment at an NHSC-approved site through this program.
CCH offers services to adults and families. There is a specific department that handles families, Family Support Services. Otherwise, caseloads would consist of adults.
- Master of Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related degree preferred.
- Licensure as a LCSW/LPC or in the process of working towards licensure required. If not licensed, must already be registered with DORA as a candidate for licensure (i.e. LSW, LPCC) and within 6 months of obtaining LCSW or LPC license.
- One year of experience serving people who are homeless and/or impoverished and who experience behavioral health challenges preferred.
- Clinical experience interacting with clients in integrated health care, mental health care, or substance use treatment settings preferred.
- Strong preference for full-time availability, however, candidates with strong experience may be considered for an amended schedule.