- Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment: full-time employees contribute only 1% of their earnings for their own health coverage and no more than 4% of their earnings for coverage of eligible dependents. We're proud to offer same- and opposite-sex domestic partner coverage;
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending/dependent care/public transit accounts; Free basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage;
- Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to 5% of earnings;
- Extensive paid time-off, including 8 holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and three weeks of vacation for new full-time employees in their first full year.
Qualified candidates are eligible for the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program. Licensed health care providers may earn funds toward student loans in exchange for a two-year commitment at an NHSC-approved site through this program.
- Master's degree in social work, counseling or similar field required.
- LCSW or LPC strongly preferred. If not licensed, must already be registered with DORA as a candidate for licensure (i.e. LSW, LPCC) and within 3 months of obtaining LCSW or LPC license.
- Experience and interest working with disenfranchised persons strongly preferred.