- Competitive Compensation
- Based On Relevant Years Of Experience
- Up To $50,000 Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC;
- Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) medical malpractice liability protection;
- Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment: full-time employees contribute only 1% of their earnings for their own health coverage and no more than 4% of their earnings for coverage of eligible dependents. We're proud to offer same- and opposite-sex domestic partner coverage;
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending/dependent care/public transit accounts;
- Free basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage;
- Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to 5% of earnings;
- Extensive paid time-off, including 8 holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and three weeks of vacation for new full-time employees in their first full year.
Additional Information: This temporary position is benefits-eligible and could potentially turn into a permanent role.
- Requires 18+ months of post-training Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant experience.
- Current or Pending CO License. No Restrictions.
- The mission of the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is to work collaboratively toward the prevention of homelessness and the creation of lasting solutions for homeless and at-risk families, children, and individuals throughout Colorado. The Coalition advocates for and provides a continuum of housing and a variety of services to improve the health, well-being, and stability of those it serves.
- Please note that a start date will be scheduled once credentialing and privileging is complete. This may take 4 - 6 weeks to complete.