Hours: Flexible Scheduling | (4) 10 Hour Shifts | Alternating 4 Day Schedule With 8 and 12 Hour Shifts | Or Traditional 8 AM - 5 PM | Saturday Half Days are Available as Well | PRN Opportunities Available
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 350 Visits per Month
Call Schedule: 1:15
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $200K + Productivity Bonus Potential Up to 15% and Yearly Merit Increases Up to 5%
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Malpractice Coverage by Federal Tort Claim Act (FTCA)
- Continuing Medical Education Time and Allowance
- Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC (HPSA: 17)
- BE must become BC (practicing physicians must be BC).
- The physician will need to be able to cover clinics at both Gulfport and Saucier locations.
- The Primary Care Provider will be responsible for assessing, planning and initiating the care needed for the Adult and/or Pediatric populations served in the various communities served by Coastal Family Health Center.
- EMR: NextGen (Training Provided)