Hours: Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm; Wednesday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
Average patients seen: Varies
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Rotated
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC; HPSA: 18
- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability
- 10 PTO Days Increases with Tenure, 8 Paid Holidays, 5 Days Sick Leave
- 5 CME Days plus $2,500 Annual Allowance
- Reimbursement for Licenses, Certifications, DEA Registrations, etc. up to $800 Annually
- FTCA Coverage
- Profit Sharing Plan
Additional Information: - 60% Admin/ 40% Clinical Role
- Holds the senior medical administrative position in the Practice.
- Is responsible for a number of activities related to the delivery of medical care and clinical services such as cost management, utilization review, quality assurance, and medical protocol development.
- Oversees the activities of the providers within the group practice, including the recruiting and credentialing processes.
- Current Alabama Medical Licensure required
- Alabama Controlled Substance
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Certification
- Current CPR Certification required (AVLS preferred)
- Board Certified
- Must be able to secure credentialing through identified agencies (Medicare, Medicaid, etc.)
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required
- Electronic Health Records knowledge.
- Previous experience working in an FQHC is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience