Call Schedule: Rotates 1:12- Weekend, Evenings, and after hours on-call
Relocation Assistance Available
Benefits: Benefits plans:
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Disability insurance life: short-term and long-term
- Health insurance: Open Access HMO with funded HSA
- Retirement plan: 401(k)
- Voluntary benefits
- CME: $3,000 allowance, 3 days paid-time-off for approved programs
- Paid-time-off: 15 days earned from the 1st day of employment plus 7 paid holidays
- Professional Expenses: Liability Insurance, License, DEA, Hospital Dues
Additional Information: - EMR: Epic (Johns Hopkins Epic Community Connect)- Will undergo training for this particular EMR.
- MDPCP Track 2 - CQMs emphasized.
- Evenings and Saturdays on rotation.