Hours: 8 Hr. Shifts 4 Days or 10 Hr. Shifts 3 Days per Week plus one 24 Hour Call Shift per Week | One Weekend Call Shift per Month
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
Average patients seen: 3 per Hour | 8 Hour Shift 20-25 | 10 Hour Shift 25-30
Call Schedule: One 24 Hour Call Shift per Week and One Weekend Call Shift Per Month
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Up to $400K Depending on Experience
Benefits: - Health/Vision/Dental for Physician and Family (Begins on First Day of Employment)
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- 8 Paid Holidays, 15 PTO Days, 3 Sick Days
- Credit Union Membership
- Discounted Healthcare Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Malpractice Coverage Through the Federal Torts Claims Act
- Paid CME
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Benefit
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC; HPSA:21
- Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Newborn rounding is required.
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
- Clinica Sierra Vista is one of the oldest and largest Federally Qualified Health Centers in California and the nation, having earned the trust of its patients, partners, and the communities it serves over a 46-year history.
- Beaches are less than two hours away, and several mountain ranges and the high desert are even closer. We're two hours north of Los Angeles, and a tank of gas will get you to San Francisco, San Diego, or Las Vegas.