Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 1 Saturday per Month and Evening Hours Once per Week
Degrees Accepted: Master's
Average patients seen: 8-12
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Around $90,000 Based on Experience
- Kaiser HMO
- Dental HMO/PPO
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Sick Time
- 403b with 2% Match
- Implement and promote a program of behavioral health in a community clinic setting, including, but not limited to, psychosocial assessment, diagnostic services, individual and group psychotherapy, and case management/coordination with medical providers and supervision of trainees/interns.
- Provides a range of psychosocial assessments, diagnostic, therapeutic, and case management services for individuals, couples, groups, children, and families
- Population is largely Spanish-speaking, low-income immigrant adults and children.
- Clínica Romero is a Federally Qualified Health Center with two sites in the Pico-Union and Boyle Heights area.
- Our mission is to provide quality, affordable, and culturally-sensitive health care and other services to the underserved communities of Greater Los Angeles
- At least 2 years of experience
- Current LCSW License
- Good speaking and writing skills in both English and Spanish