Hours: 32 Hours per Week | 2 Weekends per 14 Day Period | Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 11 PM, Saturday - Sunday 9 AM - 8 PM
Compensation: Our Compensation package is broken down as follows:
• Competitive hourly rate plus potential for incentive bonus 20K-80K!
• 4 weeks of paid time off
• $1500 annually in CME
• 401K match is up to 4% of your bi-weekly pay up to annual IRS limits
• Full medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as short term and long-term disability benefits
and company paid life insurance
• Medical Professional Liability Insurance Covered
• Holiday Pay and Site Differentials up to $30/hour
• $65 - $80 per hour
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package Including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Generous PTO and CME
- Retirement Plans Including 401k With 4% Match
- Premium Pay
Additional Information: This position is located in our Uniondale office.
- This position does not involve direct, in-person, patient interaction. Rather, interactions with patients will take place over the phone or via other electronic media.
- This is a desk job that involves review of labs, X-rays, advanced imaging reports, patient charts.
- It involves callback and phone interaction with patients (+/- pts' PCP's).
- 2-3 years of urgent care or emergency care experience as an NP
- Clinical Skills: Physiological Knowledge, familiarity with EHR/EMR programs, confidence to work independently, needs to be comfortable with pediatrics dosing of common antibiotics, medical teamwork, excellent communication skills and sympathetic and genuinely concerned for patients to promote and maintain health
- Nurse Practitioner to be part of a call center medical care coordination team that supports clinical services rendered at 120+ urgent care sites and addresses post-visit needs of the patients