Hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 1 Late Night 10 AM - 7 PM per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18
Call Schedule: 1:5 Phone Only | Rotated Weekly
- Salary Range Up To $183,592
- Based on Experience
- Health with Employer Contribution
- Health Benefits Begin on Day 1
- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, and Basic Life
- FSA and HRA
- Voluntary Long Term Disability and Life, Critical Illness, and Accident
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- FTCA Malpractice Coverage
- Potential for Loan Forgiveness Through NHSC
- CHD has a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) designation status and serves over 40,000 patients annually.
- CHD operates seven Primary Care Health Centers, one free-standing dental center, one free-standing vision and dental center, and thirteen School-Based Health Centers.
- Federal Tort Claims Act (FCTA) deemed health care facilities.
- Specific location of openings will be discussed with the hiring manager. All locations are in the Cincinnati Region.
- Role will exercise direct supervision over the professional duties of a nurse clinician and other support personnel.
- Role will require the evaluation and treatment of adolescents and adults.
- If BE at the time of hire, must become BC within five years of appointment.
- Prior FQHC experience is a plus, however, a passion for working with the underinsured/underserved is required.
- Must have knowledge of sexually transmitted diseases.