Benefits: - Health, Dental, Vision
- 40-hours additional CME Paid Time Off
- $5,000 CME Stipend
- Birthday off
- Paid time off - 4-5 weeks/annually
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Short- & long term disability
- Accidental life insurance
- Licensure renewals
- Malpractice coverage through Federal
Tort Claims Act.
Additional Information: - Logan County offers the best of both worlds. Residents can enjoy life in a warm, rural community surrounded by rolling cornfields yet enjoy the amenities of the bigger cities of Columbus and Dayton, Ohio, located just an hour away.
- Bellefontaine is a beautiful, small community that is enjoying a youthful downtown revitalization.
- Bellefontaine has a cost of living that is about 7.5 percent lower than the Ohio average and 25 percent lower than the U.S. average. The average home price, for example, is $105,100, compared to a national average of $231,200, according to Best Places to Live.
- Logan County has a median income of $55,150, the median of households $129,100, and the median rent is $733.
- Median age of the area is 40.
-15% of land use is forest