Compensation: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with annual salary up to $85k a year.
- NHSC Loan Repayment HPSA: 16 (This is the Only Possible Avenue for Loan Repayment)
- Medical and Dental Paid by Employer
- Discounted Vision with CHSI Optometry Department
- Optional Term Life Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Paid by Employer
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Options Include Accident Insurance, Critical Health Events Insurance, Universal Life with Long Term Care Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D
- 5 Sick Days, 3 Weeks Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Malpractice
- Reimbursement for Professional Licenses
- 1 Week CME plus $2,000 Annual Allowance
- Must have LCSW certification from the State of California
- Responsible for providing individuals, families, and groups with the psychosocial support needed to cope with chronic, acute, or terminal illnesses.