- NHSC Loan Repayment HPSA: 16 (This is the Only Possible Avenue for Loan Repayment)
- Medical and Dental Paid by Employer
- Discounted Vision with CHSI Optometry Department
- Optional Term Life Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Paid by Employer
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Options Include Accident Insurance, Critical Health Events Insurance, Universal Life with Long Term Care Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D
- 5 Sick Days, 3 Weeks Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Malpractice
- Reimbursement for Professional Licenses
- 1 Week CME plus $2,000 Annual Allowance
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred and a huge plus. If a new grad bilingual in Spanish is required.
- Each provider has 2 exam rooms and a care team of 2 medical assistants.
- We are recognized by the NCQA as a level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- EMR: Nextgen
- Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner certification from the NCC required.
- 3 years' experience in the specialized field of practice (Family/OB)
- Current DEA certificate
We are seeking an OB Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our clinical team in the city of Bloomington! You will focus on providing high-quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.