Hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM or 8:30 AM-5:30 PM; Rotate 1 Saturday per Month 8 AM-5 PM | Weekday Off if Working Saturday
Average patients seen: 18
Call Schedule: Minimal to None
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - $231,913 - $301,487 based on experience
- 3%-5% Annual Merit Increases
Benefits: - NHSC Loan Repayment HPSA: 16 (This is the Only Possible Avenue for Loan Repayment)
- Medical and Dental Paid by Employer
- Discounted Vision with CHSI Optometry Department
- Optional Term Life Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Paid by Employer
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Options Include Accident Insurance, Critical Health Events Insurance, Universal Life with Long Term Care Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D
- 5 Sick Days, 3 Weeks Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Malpractice
- Reimbursement for Professional Licenses
- 1 Week CME plus $2,000 Annual Allowance
Additional Information: - Bilingual is preferred and a huge plus
- Each physician has 2 exam rooms and a care team of 2 medical assistants.
- Supervision of up to 4 nurse practitioners is required.
- We are recognized by the NCQA as a level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- EMR: Nextgen