- Student loan repayment up to $125,000 ($25,000 per year starting after year 1)
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Retirement with employer match
- CME allowance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Time away from practice
- No clinic buy-in
Additional Information: CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is seeking a Board-Certified Internal Medicine Physician to serve as an Attending Physician in the Internal Medicine Resident Clinic.
- The IM Residency program supports 36 resident clinicians.
- The Attending Physician will spend half of the time managing their own patient panel with the remaining half earmarked to perform administrative and teaching duties for the Residents.
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center- Longview
- A full-service, acute-care, 425-bed regional referral center. As one of the region's top-Level III Trauma Center and home to the region's first Level IIIa NICU, it serves a vital role in the health of all the residents it serves.
- The area's preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 800 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- Physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives