Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Flexible Schedules Available With 8 or 10-Hour Shifts | Hours Vary Monday - Friday Between 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM | No Weekends
Average patients seen: 18-22 During an 8-Hour Shift
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Competitive Compensation
- Negotiable Based On Relevant Experience
- Sign-On and Relocation Negotiable
Comprehensive Benefits Package Including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance with Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance/AD&D
- 401k; Employer Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Available
- PTO- 4 Weeks, Vacation, 4 Personal Days, 9 Holidays, and 10 Sick Days
- CME Allowance plus 37.5 Hours per Annual Paid Time Off
- $4,000 per Annual for Professional Books and Journals, Costs Incurred During Annual CME, and Maintenance of Professional License and DEA Certificate
- Malpractice Coverage Through FTCA
- Loan Repayment Options Including Company Funded (w/ Two Year Commitment) and NHSC (HPSA Score: 18)
- CHCNC is an FQHC that offers comprehensive primary care services. Our team treats acute and chronic medical problems for men, women, and children. Patients establish care with their own PCP to provide continuity of care.
- Chronic medical conditions include diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, thyroid disease, and arthritis. Cancer screenings for breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer are also conducted.
- The local area has multiple education options for families with children K-12, including those with national accreditation.
- Four major universities provide collegiate level sporting events, theatre productions, and art exhibits.
- Enjoy many outdoor mountain and lake activities, and easy 20-minute access to the Canadian border.
- 3+ years of direct patient contact or experience working independently.
- Active/Pending NYS license
- BLS certification
- Medicare/Medicaid Eligible
- Must be comfortable treating patients with developmental disabilities.