Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Flexible Schedules Available With Five 8-Hours Shifts or Four 10-Hour Shifts | Hours Vary Monday - Friday Between 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM | No Weekends
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-22 During an 8-Hour Shift
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- $200,000 - $225,000
- Negotiable Based On Relevant Experience
- $20,000 Sign-On and Relocation Negotiable
Comprehensive Benefits Package Including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance with Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance/AD&D
- 401k; Employer Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Available
- PTO- 4 Weeks, Vacation, 4 Personal Days, 9 Holidays, and 2 Weeks Sick Time
- CME Allowance plus 37.5 Hours per Annum Paid Time Off
- $5,000 per Annum for Professional Books and Journals, Costs Incurred During Annual CME, and Maintenance of Professional License and DEA Certificate
- Malpractice Coverage Through FTCA
- Loan Repayment Options Including Company Funded (w/ Two Year Commitment) and NHSC (HPSA Score: 18)
- CHCNC is an FQHC that offers comprehensive primary care services. Our team treats acute and chronic medical problems for men, women, and children. Patients establish care with their own PCP to provide continuity of care.
- Chronic medical conditions include diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, thyroid disease, and arthritis. Cancer screenings for breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer are also conducted.
- The local area has multiple education options for families with children K-12, including those with national accreditation.
- Four major universities provide collegiate level sporting events, theatre productions, and art exhibits.
- Enjoy many outdoor mountain and lake activities, and easy 20-minute access to the Canadian border.
- Active NYS license or have already applied.
- BLS certification and Medicare/Medicaid Eligible.
- Experience with or be comfortable treating patients with developmental disabilities.