Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 7 am to 5 pm; Friday: 8 am to 5 pm | No Weekends
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-22 During an 8-Hour Shift
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Salary Starting at $150,000
- Negotiable Based On Relevant Experience
- Sign-On and Relocation Negotiable
Comprehensive Benefits Package Including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance with Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance/AD&D
- 401k; Employer Profit Sharing
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Available
- PTO- 4 Weeks, Vacation, 4 Personal Days, 9 Holidays, and 10 Sick Days
- CME Allowance plus 37.5 Hours per Annum Paid Time Off
- $2,000 per Annum for Professional Books and Journals, Costs Incurred During Annual CME, and Maintenance of Professional License and DEA Certificate
- Malpractice Coverage Through FTCA
- Loan Repayment Options Including Company Funded (w/ Two Year Commitment) and NHSC (HPSA Score: 21)
- CHCNC is an FQHC that offers general dental care including routine check-ups and cleanings, filling and extractions, sealants, and oral cancer screenings.
- The local area has multiple education options for families with children K-12, including those with national accreditation.
- Four major universities provide collegiate level sporting events, theatre productions, and art exhibits.
- Enjoy many outdoor mountain and lake activities, and easy 20-minute access to the Canadian border.
- Active NYS license or have already applied.
- BLS certification and Medicare/Medicaid Eligible.
- Experience with or be comfortable treating patients with developmental disabilities.