Hours: Flexibility to design your own schedule with the option of a 4 day work week
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Base salary plus quality, production, RVU bonuses up to $225,000
- Sign-on bonus of $20,000
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Longevity Bonus
- 3 weeks vacation, 5 personal days (includes Birthday time), 40 hours sick time, 1 week CME, and 10 paid holidays
- $3,500 Continuing Education, Fees, Dues, Memberships, etc
- 401k with match
- Retirement plan; CHC will contribute to the retirement program based on years of service
- Long term disability
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Health insurance; Single or family plan min 70% paid by CHC
- Malpractice insurance paid by CHC
- License fees, DEA, & Mass Controlled Certifications paid by CHC
- Optional cancer and accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Eye, Med, Vision Care Program
- Provides urgent care services to individuals and families.
- Perform common urgent care procedures such as wound repair, abscess drainage, splinting, ECG, and X-ray interpretation.
- The provider should be comfortable with sutures and fractures
- Practices within the collaborative model with nurse practitioners and clinical psychologists.
- ACLS or CPR/AED certified
- DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substance licensure for prescriptive theory
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Urgent Care experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience in occupational health is a plus but not required