Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday | Hours Between 8 AM - 8 PM | Limited Saturday Rotation (Approx. 1:3 Months) | May Consider Part-Time for 3-4 Days Per Week
Average patients seen: 24
Call Schedule: No Call
- Salary Based on Experience
- Sign-On and Relocation Negotiable (Case-by-Case)
Benefits: Generous benefits and paid time off package. $1,000 CME reimbursement and four (4) paid CME days annually, medical student loan repayment eligibility through the National Health Service Corps, paid malpractice insurance and much more.
Additional Information: CHCB envisions a model primary care integrated delivery system that promotes prevention and wellness while ensuring that all people have access to quality, comprehensive and coordinated healthcare.
- Pediatrician will lead a patient-centered medical home care team. This may include specialized doctors, nurses, health educators, and other health care professionals such as pharmacists or physical therapists.
- The care team acts as 'coaches' who help their patients get healthy, stay healthy, and get the care and services that are right for them. This is achieved by consistent communication, in-depth knowledge of our patients medical history, coordinated health care, and use of technology, such as EMR.
- Pediatrician will care for infants, children and adolescents aged newborn to 18. Services include: Immunizations, Nutrition information, Hearing and vision screenings, Injury and illness treatments, and Sports physicals.
- Home site (4 sites within 30 miles).