Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday | Hours Between 8 AM - 8 PM | Limited Saturday Rotation (Approx. 1:3 Months) | May Consider Part-Time for 3-4 Days Per Week
Average patients seen: 24
Call Schedule: No Call
- Salary Ranges from $86,000-$100,000
Benefits: Generous benefits and paid time off package. $1,000 CME reimbursement and four (4) paid CME days annually, medical student loan repayment eligibility through the National Health Service Corps, paid malpractice insurance and much more.
Additional Information: CHCB envisions a model primary care integrated delivery system that promotes prevention and wellness while ensuring that all people have access to quality, comprehensive and coordinated healthcare.
- Provides primary healthcare to Pediatric patients focusing on wellness promotion and illness prevention, and managing acute minor and stable chronic illness, in collaboration with the Physician and patient-centered medical team.
- The care team acts as 'coaches' who help their patients get healthy, stay healthy, and get the care and services that are right for them. This is achieved by consistent communication, in-depth knowledge of our patients medical history, coordinated health care, and use of technology, such as EMR.
- Care for infants, children and adolescents aged newborn to 18. Services include: Immunizations, Nutrition information, Hearing and vision screenings, Injury and illness treatments, and Sports physicals.
- Min. of 1 year experience.
- Home site (4 sites within 30 miles)