Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday | Hours Between 8 AM - 5 PM | Limited Saturday Rotation (Approx. 4/Year) | May Consider Part-Time for 20-35 Hours/Week (with benefits)
Average patients seen: 16
- Salary Based on Experience
- Sign-On and Relocation Negotiable (Case-by-Case)
Benefits: Generous benefits and paid time off package. $1,000 CME reimbursement and four (4) paid CME days annually, medical student loan repayment eligibility through the National Health Service Corps, paid malpractice insurance and much more.
Additional Information: CHCB envisions a model primary care integrated delivery system that promotes prevention and wellness while ensuring that all people have access to quality, comprehensive and coordinated healthcare.
- Dentist will work as part of a patient-centered medical home care team. The care team acts as 'coaches' who help their patients get healthy, stay healthy, and get the care and services that are right for them. This is achieved by consistent communication, in-depth knowledge of our patients medical history, coordinated health care, and use of technology, such as EMR.
- CHCB believes that teeth are essential to a patient's overall health, and those that are uninsured or underinsured still deserve access to dental work.
- Dentist will offer comprehensive dental services, such as: Teeth cleanings, Fillings, X-rays, Imaging, Dentures and partial, and more!
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
- Home site with willingness to travel within 30 miles.