Hours: 4 Day Work Week | 1:6 Saturday Morning Rotation | Including Inpatient and Emergency Room Coverage
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 10-15
Call Schedule: 1:6 Primary | 1:3 Back up
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $250K - $300K Based on Experience | $15K Relocation Assistance | Loan Repayment Through State of Nebraska
Benefits: - Family Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement with 5% Match
- Group Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accrual of 21 Vacation Days
- Reimburse Licensing Fees
- Up to $500 Annually to Subscribe to Professional Journals
- Up to $700 Annually for Profesional Organization Membership
- Up to $3,500 Annually for CEU's with One Week Off
Additional Information: - Seeking physician to grow current clinic and increase our annual deliveries from 15-20 up to 25.
- The physician will be joining 1 OBGYN physician.
- Full spectrum of care with obstetrics
- Chase County Community Hospital is a 20-bed critical access hospital with two rural health clinics.
- Chase County is a prime outdoor recreational spot for hunting, fishing, and water sports.