Call Schedule: After Hours Call Coverage May be Instituted as Needed
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $110.68 / hour
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Sign-on and Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Employer Paid Health/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 Vacation Days per Year Increases with Tenure
- 6 Sick Days per Year
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 3 CME Days plus $1,500 Annual Allowance
Additional Information: As a member of the ChapCare Medical Group, provide continuing, comprehensive health wellness, and preventive and medical care to the entire family regardless of sex, age, or type of problem. Directs ambulatory care and services for registered ChapCare patients. Directs and supervises other health care providers and nonmedical personnel. Participates in Quality Assurance, Quality Improvement, Peer Review, and special projects.
As specialty staff for the Women's Services Program supports all perinatal services for ChapCare patients. Obstetricians is involved in labor and delivery as arranged with the agency and according to local hospital privileges. The specialist also supports gynecological services in family planning, preventive health services, and related issues as required.
- Practice in an FQHC or like practice serving diverse uninsured and underserved populations.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment