Compensation: Salary starts at $75,700 and increases based on experience
Benefits: - Employer-paid Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision): 100% for employees and 80% for dependents
- 27 days PTO per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- CME Allowance/Time off
- Retirement Plan with a 6% company match
- Life Insurance and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Eligibility for public federal and state loan repayment programs
Additional Information: Chapa-De invites you to consider joining our team. Our campuses are nestled in the Northern California foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. The region boasts ample opportunities for outdoor adventures, live entertainment, fine dining, and much more. We have a culture of highly passionate people who are motivated by serving our patients with exceptional care.
- Facilitating initial patient evaluations, triage assessments, crisis intervention management, brief individual and group counseling, skills training, care coordination, case management and follow-up referrals as part of an integrated behavioral health and primary care practice
- This is can be a full-time or part-time position for an LSCW looking to work anywhere from 1 to 5 days per week in our Auburn and/or Grass Valley clinics.
- Employee annual raises when meeting or exceeding job expectations
- Master's Degree in Social Work REQUIRED
- CA License REQUIRED
- 3 years of experience REQUIRED