Compensation: - $250,000 - $382,700 based on experience
Benefits: - Employer-paid Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision): 100% for employees and 80% for dependents
- 27 days PTO per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- CME Allowance/Time off
- Retirement Plan with a 6% company match
- Life Insurance and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Eligibility for public federal and state loan repayment programs
Additional Information: Chapa-De invites you to consider joining our team. Our campuses are nestled in the Northern California foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. The region boasts ample opportunities for outdoor adventures, live entertainment, fine dining, and much more. We have a culture of highly passionate people who are motivated by serving our patients with exceptional care.
- This position has an opportunity for remote work; but must live in CA or willing to relocate
- Provide direct psychiatric services through comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of patients, including prescribing and administering medications.
- Provide professional consultation to staff, participate in staff conferences, and serve on clinical committees.
- Employee annual raises when meeting or exceeding job expectations
- Completion of psychiatric residency.
- CA License REQUIRED
- Board Certified PREFERRED
- Experience treating children, adolescents and adults PREFERRED