Hours: Flexible Schedule offered Monday through Friday
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 24-26
Call Schedule: Will be disclosed by facility
Relocation Assistance Available
Benefits: - Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Scholarship Program
- Pharmacy Discounts
- 10 Vacation Days/Paid Sick Leave
- CME Allowance
- License Fees Paid by Employer
Additional Information: - Two locations with available openings: Tallassee and Tuskegee, AL
-Tallassee is a real gem, offering its residents and visitors a unique small-town flavor full of friendly neighbors and true Southern hospitality
- Tallassee is located on Alabama's large lake, beautiful Lake Martin, where you have hunting, fishing and water-sports.
- Tallassee is just 30 minutes from Montgomery and Auburn which boast a variety of theater, shopping and dining experiences. A short two hour trip to Birmingham or Atlanta provides access to domestic and international flights, and you are only 3 hours from the gulf coast white-sand beaches.
- Wonderful opportunity provided to work with students in the DO program at Auburn University or from the family medicine residency program in Montgomery if to your liking.