Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | 80% Clinical and 20% Administrative
Average patients seen: 18 - 24 | 80% Clinical and 20% Administrative
Call Schedule: Light | Once a Quarter
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Up to $192,000 | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Benefits: Medical | Dental | Vision | Short Term Disability | 403b | Paid Holidays | CME | Paid Licensing | Employee Referral Program
- Board certified/Board eligible required.
- Since 1969, CCI has grown from a volunteer-run safety net clinic into a 14-location federally qualified health center (FQHC).
- Today, CCI has 260 staff members serving 60,000 patients and WIC participants throughout Montgomery and Prince George's counties.
- CCI has recently experienced a period of unprecedented growth and transformation in providing holistic, integrated approach to providing care.
- CCI's mission is to empower patients to partner with staff for an unparalleled healthcare experience.
- Through integrated teams in a learning environment, CCI delivers high quality, affordable care to every patient during all stages of life.