Hours: 4 Day Work Weeks; 10-hour shifts; Dental Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6:30 pm
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 14
Call Schedule: 1:4 After hours phone call for emergencies
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Base salary plus quality bonus
- NHSC and State Loan Repayment
- Paid Relocation
- Sign-on bonus negotiable
- 401k with matching 4% company contribution for a 5% employee contribution
- Group life insurance, health/dental
- Company-paid Short and long term disability and AD&D
- 1 week CME Time
- Up to $3,000 Reimbursement of Continuing Medical Education and Professional Dues and other applicable policies
- 4 Weeks PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- For 57 years we have been the healthcare home in our community. It is the place where families come because they trust the people they know to provide the healthcare services they need.
- Work in a new and modern facility with a young cutting-edge medical staff plus a great and stable support staff.
- Our clinics offer behavioral health at all locations as well as primary care, dental care, and onsite pharmacies.
- A Patient-Centered Medical Home, CFCN provides services for individuals who are uninsured, and underinsured.
- The dentist will rotate between Cassopolis and Niles locations
- Joining a team of 3 dentists
- Dentacon Software
- The Dentist provides professional, high-quality dental diagnosis, treatment, and education to a broad range of patients, including children, adolescents, and adults.
- Current licensure in the state of Michigan
- Valid DEA license to prescribe narcotics
- Current CPR/AED certification