Compensation: CareMount Medical offers an outstanding compensation package!
Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision/ Life
- Aflac Voluntary Options
- Umbrella Coverage
- PTO/6 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- CareMount Medical Care Courtesy
- Corporate Discount Program
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Additional Information: - Experience treating children 3 mos. and up required.
- The physician must have become BC within a few years of residency. BE will only be accepted if a new graduate.
- Travel to other urgent care sites is required.
- Potential Partnership Opportunity.
- EMR: NextGen
- There is ample opportunity for the qualified candidate to quickly establish a busy practice.
- Fully supported with urgent care focused nurses and advanced practitioners.
- CareMount Medical is highly recognized for clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and our commitment to improving the health status of the communities we serve. CareMount is physician-owned and managed.