Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | Negotiable: 1 Day per Week 9 AM - 8 PM; 1 Saturday or Sunday per Month
Call Schedule: No Call
- Depending On Experience
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Multiple Voluntary Benefits
- 3 Personal Days
- 140 Vacation Hours
- 12 Sick Days
- 10 Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays
- $1,500 CME Allowance
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Care for the Homeless is a team of people with a shared mission to fight homelessness in New York.
- Provide direct psychotherapy and case management services to homeless clients, individuals and families that will address social, medical, mental health and substance abuse problems.
- Assist clients in setting goals that will promote stability and empower them.
- CFTH clinics in Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Wards Island, and other NYC areas.
- The exact location will be discussed with Care for the Homeless based on current needs.
- PT is available for 2-3 days per week. Day hours.
- EMR: EClinicalWorks
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Must possess a valid License in Clinical Social Work
- Minimum 3-5 years post-graduate social work experience.
- Active NYS license. Pending or inactive licenses will not be accepted.
- Knowledge of Spanish preferred.