Average patients seen: 10 - 20 | Based on Location
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Based On Experience
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | HSA/FSA | Life | AD&D | Short and Long-Term Disability | Multiple Voluntary Benefits | 403b | Medicare | 3 Personal Days | 140 Vacation Hours | 12 Sick Days | 10 Holidays | 2 Floating Holidays | EAP | CME Allowance | Malpractice | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Additional Information: Care for the Homeless is more than a healthcare organization. It is a team of people with a shared mission to fight homelessness in New York. This is achieved by delivering high-quality and client-centered healthcare, human services and shelter to homeless individuals and families, and by advocating for policies to ameliorate, prevent and end homelessness.
- Acts as administrative lead with clinical care and primary administrative coordination responsibility at
- Work as a care manager in the disease management model addressing condition-specific patient education needs and all best practice supported clinical diagnostic interventions in conjunction with PCP.
- Provide clinical education and supervision for medical assistant staff.
- Administer immunizations, tuberculosis tests, monitor meds.
- New York State Registered Nurse License. (current or in process)
- Commitment to poor and disadvantaged.
- Flexible and able to work in nontraditional setting.