Average patients seen: 10 - 20 | Based on Location
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Based On Experience
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | HSA/FSA | Life | AD&D | Short and Long-Term Disability | Multiple Voluntary Benefits | 403b | Medicare | 3 Personal Days | 140 Vacation Hours | 12 Sick Days | 10 Holidays | 2 Floating Holidays | EAP | CME Allowance | Malpractice | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Additional Information: Care for the Homeless (CFH) is a growing not-for-profit health care and social service agency that serves the homeless population of New York City. CFH operates Susan's Place, a homeless residence and medical clinic, and provides medical and social services at thirty shelters, soup kitchens, and drop-in centers.
The Nurse Manager position will oversee the nursing function for CFH facilities in Queens and Brooklyn. Based in Jamaica, Queens with some travel expected to other sites.
- Provide clinical supervision for new disease/care management initiatives.
- Participates in the expansion of the telemedicine and virtual visit enhances access model.
- Directly supervise nursing staff across a dispersed system.
- 3+ years nursing experience; charge nurse or nurse manager experience preferred.
- Active NYS license. Pending or inactive licenses will not be accepted.
- Commitment to vulnerable/disadvantaged populations.
- Flexible and able to work in nontraditional setting.