Hours: Hours Vary By Location | Full-Time is 40-Hours Per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 10 - 20 | Varies by location
Compensation: - Competitive Base Salary
- Depending On Experience
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Multiple Voluntary Benefits
- 3 Personal Days
- 140 Vacation Hours
- 12 Sick Days
- 10 Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays
- $1,500 CME Allowance
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Additional Information: Care for the Homeless is more than a healthcare organization. It is a team of people with a shared mission to fight homelessness in New York.
- Advises and counsels clients about their physical and mental health; coordinates care with case management and health education as clinically indicated.
- Coordinates medical care with PCP for chronic and acute non-behavioral health conditions.
- Works in a non-traditional environment; e.g., non-clinic facility where homeless people congregate.
- CFTH clinics in Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Wards Island, and other NYC areas.
- The exact location will be discussed with Care for the Homeless based on current needs.
- EMR: EClinicalWorks
- Active NYS license. Pending or inactive licenses will not be accepted.
- Must have a commitment to serving the underprivileged, as well as, be flexible and have the ability to function in a nontraditional setting.