Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | Possibility of 1-2 Nights Per Week and/or One 4-Hour Saturday Shift Per Month
Average patients seen: 10 - 20 | Based on Location
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: $110K - $115K Depending On Experience
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | HSA/FSA | Life | AD&D | Short and Long-Term Disability | Multiple Voluntary Benefits | 403b | Medicare | 3 Personal Days | 140 Vacation Hours | 12 Sick Days | 10 Holidays | 2 Floating Holidays | EAP | $1,500 CME Allowance | Malpractice | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Additional Information: Care for the Homeless is a team of people with a shared mission to fight homelessness in New York. This is achieved by delivering high-quality and client-centered healthcare, human services and shelter to homeless individuals and families, and advocating for policies to ameliorate, prevent and end homelessness.
- Looking for someone interested in and exposed to the homeless and extremely diverse populations.
- CFTH clinics in Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Wards Island, and other NYC areas.
- Exact location will be discussed with CFTH based on current needs.
- PT is available for 2-3 days per week. Day hours.
- EMR: EClinicalWorks.
- 1 year of post-training experience in primary care, family medicine or internal medicine is required.
- Active NYS license. Pending or inactive licenses will not be accepted.
- Ability/willingness to see all ages is required.
- Ability to speak fluent/medical Spanish is a plus. (Interpretation line is also available.)