Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | Flexible Schedules | Based on Location | Evenings and Weekends Optional (Can be Substituted for Time Off During the Week) | 3 Days in Brooklyn & 2 Days in Queens
Degrees Accepted: Master's
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 10 - 20
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: - $110K - $125K
- Comp. based on Experience
- Sign-On Negotiable With a 3 Year Commitment
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- HSA/FSA | Life | AD&D
-Short and Long-Term Disability
- Multiple Voluntary Benefits | 403b | Medicare
- 3 Personal Days | 140 Vacation Hours | 12 Sick Days | 10 Holidays | 2 Floating Holidays |
- EAP | $1,500 CME Allowance
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Additional Information: Independent Nurse Practitioner Position
-Must be a certified NP who can see all ages and work independently
- Must either possess an NY license or have started the application process
- Have a commitment to serving the underprivileged
- Must be flexible and ability to function in a nontraditional setting
- EMR proficiency
- Experience working with EMR: EClinicalWorks.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Looking for someone interested in and exposed to the homeless and extremely diverse populations.