Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | Flexible Schedules | Based on Location | Evenings and Weekends Optional (Can be Substituted for Time Off During the Week)
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 10 - 20 | Based on Location
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: $115K - $125K | Based on Experience
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | HSA/FSA | Life | AD&D | Short and Long-Term Disability | Multiple Voluntary Benefits | 403b | Medicare | 3 Personal Days | 140 Vacation Hours | 12 Sick Days | 10 Holidays | 2 Floating Holidays | EAP | $1,500 CME Allowance | Malpractice | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Additional Information: - Ideal candidate will be interested in and exposed to the homeless, as well as, extremely diverse patient populations.
- 1 year of post-training experience in primary care, family medicine or internal medicine preferred.
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply but have completed/passed their boards to be considered.
- Must either possess a NYS license or have started the application process to obtain.
- The ability/willingness to see all ages is required.
- Ability to speak fluent/medical Spanish is a plus. (Interpretation line is also available.)
- EMR: EClinicalWorks.