Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | Negotiable: 1 Day per Week 9 AM - 8 PM; 1 Saturday or Sunday per Month
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 10 - 20 | Based on Location
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: - $185,000 - $200,000 Base Salary
- Depending On Experience
- Potential Productivity Bonus
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Multiple Voluntary Benefits
- 3 Personal Days
- 140 Vacation Hours
- 12 Sick Days
- 10 Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays
- $1,500 CME Allowance
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Additional Information: Care for the Homeless is a team of people with a shared mission to fight homelessness in New York. This is achieved by delivering high-quality and client-centered healthcare, human services and shelter to homeless individuals and families, and by advocating for policies to ameliorate, prevent and end homelessness.
- Looking for someone interested in and exposed to the homeless and extremely diverse populations with a commitment to serving the underprivileged.
- The exact location will be discussed with Care for the Homeless based on current needs.
- Part-time is available for 2-3 days per week. Day hours.
- EMR: EClinicalWorks
- Preference for 2+ years experience, however, currently board-certified new graduates will be considered.
- Must see all ages (pediatrics to geriatrics).
- Active NYS license. Pending or inactive licenses will not be accepted.
- Spanish speaking a plus (Language line is available for interpretation.)