Compensation: Flexible compensation packages based on experience
- CEU reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental Vision, 401K, PTO, Disability & Life Insurance, Wellness Program, and much more.
Additional Information: CareATC is currently looking for a Physician that will work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary treatment team to provide exceptional patient care.
- The CareATC approach to is to work with our patient population to assist in chronic disease management through individual interventions, clinic support, and ongoing education.
- Exclusive Patients, No Walk-ins, No On-call or Holiday Shifts
- Longer than average appointments to allow more 1-1 patient time
- Well Trained medical assistants
- Clinic and medication are free of charge to patients and dependents resulting in exceptionally high utilization and compliance
- Must see children ages 2+
- Experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting
- DEA is required for prescribing and dispensing
- Strong desire to promote health, disease management, and prevention
- Experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments, and health regimens to treat patient health issues