Compensation: Negotiable | Sign-On Bonus and Relocation are Negotiable
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 3 Weeks Automatic Vacation Upon Start
- Vacation Increases to 4 Weeks After 3 Years of Service
- 10 PTO Days, 9 Holidays, and 10 Sick Days
- 403b With 5% Match
- 5 CME Days Plus $2,100 Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance Paid
- License, DEA, and 1 Association Fee Paid
Additional Information: - The Camarena Health (CH) Optometrist cares for patients in the community clinic setting.
- The Optometrist will be responsible for examining patients, diagnosing eye and vision problems, testing patients' depth and color perception, and testing patients' ability to coordinate and focus their eyes.
- The Optometrist will also prescribe contact lenses and glasses, and diagnose eye problems within the optometrist's scope.
- This provider will refer to supportive care as needed and appropriately, and interacts positively with other members of the CH Staff.
- Graduation from an accredited Optometry Program
- Valid California Optometry License
- Must maintain current CPR/BLS certification
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) preferred
- Interest in and willingness to promote individual acute, chronic and preventable care programs, and concepts.
- Ability to establish a genuine positive interaction with patients and staff
- Agrees with and upholds the mission of the health center