- 15 Vacation Days
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Qualified Membership, State Licensure, DEA, Recertification Fees
- 5 CME Days and $2,100 Allowance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- 403b Employer Match up to 5% of Annual Salary
- Will be joining a stable company (40 years).
- Camarena accepts J1 Visa candidates outside of the Conrad 30.
- No weekends or call, allow for a much sought after work/life balance.
- EMR: GE Centricity
- Extremely affordable housing compared to other large cities in CA.
- Madera County offers some of the best education in the state of California, a desirable cost of living, and a strong sense of community.
- We are located 20 minutes from Madera, 40 minutes from Fresno, 2 hours from San Jose, and 2.5 hours from San Francisco.