- 15 Vacation Days
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Qualified Membership, State Licensure, DEA, Recertification Fees
- 5 CME Days and $2,100 Allowance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- 403b Employer Match up to 5% of Annual Salary
- Camarena accepts J1 Visa candidates outside of the Conrad 30.
- Camarena Health is celebrating 40 years of serving our community with quality and compassionate healthcare.
- No weekends or call, allow for a highly sought after work/life balance
- EMR: GE Centricity
- Enjoy life in California's great Central Valley-where housing prices are low and some of the world's most desirable vacation destinations are just a few hours away.
- Madera County offers some of the best education in the state of California, a desirable cost of living, and a strong sense of community.