- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k With Match
- Paid Licenses and DEA
- $500 CME Allowance Plus 5 Days
- 19 PTO Days, 10 Holidays, & 6 Sick Days
- Tail Covered, Facility Covered by the FTCA
- Loan Forgiveness Program up to $50,000
- Transportation Plan
- Current NY State Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner License & Board Certification (PMHNP-BC).
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within a fast-paced environment
- Working in an outpatient setting
- Working with individuals in treatment for substance use disorder preferred
- Working with children and adolescents
- Familiarity and/or comfort using E-Prescribe systems
- Under the direction of the Psychiatrist, the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNPs) assesses the mental health needs of communities, individuals, families, and groups.
- They formulate healthcare plans, implement treatment, and evaluate the effectiveness of short- and long-term progress.