Compensation: Negotiable Based on Experience and Qualifications
Benefits: Medical | Employer Paid Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance | 401k With Match | Paid Licenses and DEA | $500 CME Allowance Plus 5 Days | 19 PTO Days | 10 Holidays | 6 Sick Days | Tail Covered | Facility Covered by the FTCA | Possible Loan Repayment Through NHSC
Additional Information: - Majority of patients will be adults
- Current NYS license as Nurse Practitioner
- Completion of a Master's Program in Adult NP, Family Practice NP
- Requires BLS, NPI, and current DEA if required for specialty
- Depending on the particular specialty, ACLS and/or NALS and/or PALS or PEARS may also be required for the position
- Experience working in community-based health care settings is also preferred
- We have an opportunity for Family Nurse Practitioner to provide quality, competent, safe and compassionate care based on established standards in a patient-focused preventative and treatment care.
- The nurse practitioner will work closely with a team of professionals to provide culturally sensitive, high quality, comprehensive health services to the community to achieve expected outcomes and comply with BSFHC Mission.
- EMR: eClinical Works