- $240,000 base salary
- Differential based on tenure and location
- Medical Coverage with low to no copays
- Pharmacy discounts from the Borrego Health Pharmacy
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Low-Cost Individual Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances (Disability Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Accident Insurance, etc.)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement (CME)
- Medical Malpractice Liability Protection through the FTCA
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Loan Repayment Programs
- Relocation assistance available on a case by case basis
- Medical Scribe program to assist with charting
- UpToDate – Clinical Decision Support
- Physicians provide continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to entire families regardless of sex, age, or type of problem.
- Delivers care appropriate for an out-patient, primary care community health center with a multicultural, multilingual patient population and within the scope of his/her specialty and training.
- Must be willing to supervise advanced practitioners.
- California License
- Federal Controlled Substances Registration Certificate
- A minimum of 1-year experience post completion of clinical training
- Current and valid CPR certification
Borrego Health provides high-quality, comprehensive, compassionate primary health care to the people in our communities, regardless of their ability to pay. We serve these communities and adjoining regions with respect, dignity, and cultural sensitivity as a medical home and safety net for essential health care and social services.