Hours: 4 Day Work Week Available; Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am - 8 pm, Saturday 8 am - 12 pm
- $240,000 Base Salary
- Negotiable Based on Experience
- Medical Coverage with low to no copays
- Pharmacy discounts from the Borrego Health Pharmacy
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Low-Cost Individual Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances (Disability Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Accident Insurance, etc.)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement (CME)
- Medical Malpractice Liability Protection through the FTCA
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Loan Repayment Programs
- Relocation assistance available on a case by case basis
- Medical Scribe program to assist with charting
- UpToDate – Clinical Decision Support
Additional Information: - Our physicians provide continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to entire families regardless of sex, age, or type of problem. Delivers care appropriate for an outpatient, primary care community health center with a multicultural, multilingual patient population and within the scope of his/her specialty and training.
- California License
- Federal Controlled Substances Registration Certificate
- A minimum of 1-year experience post completion of clinical training
- Current and valid CPR certification
Borrego Health provides high-quality, comprehensive, compassionate primary health care to the people in our communities, regardless of their ability to pay. We serve these communities and adjoining regions with respect, dignity, and cultural sensitivity as a medical home and safety net for essential health care and social services.
Join the 2nd largest health center in the country and the largest health center in the State of California!